- I. Dates and Room Type
- II. Enter Your Details
- III. Confirmed
La Casa de Melgar HostelAddress: Melgar 108, Arequipa view map
La Casa de Melgar's rooms are very spacious. Antique decorations inside the imposing sillar structure and vaulted ceilings make this a unique environment.
- In low seasons (October to May), cancellations must be made at least 5 days prior to check-in
- In peak seasons (June to September), cancellations must be made at least 8 days prior to check-in
- If cancellations are made after the deadline, the hotel will charge 100% booking amount
- Special request has other cancellations policies. Please contact us for more information
Late check-out policy:
- There is a charge of $10 for 2 hours
- There is a charge of 50% of the room rate if guests check-out in the evening
- Infants are not expected to pay
- Children 6 years old have to pay 50% of the room rate
Check in time: 12:00
Check out time: 12:00
Casa de Melgar is a great place to stay. Very quiet but centrally located. Do not expect a 5 star hotel, but it is very charming and well decorated. The rooms are very cozy and most importantly warm.
Breakfast is not the greatest but it is better than some other hotels I have been to. They offer coffee, tea, scrambled eggs, a variety of bread and fruits. However, the restaurant is very pretty as it is a patio area.
Hotel de Melgar was a beautiful hotel in an excellent location; one we have already recommended to friends.Mr Andrew F.. -United Kingdom