Arequipa Secret Beach
A journey along the coast of Arequipa is an unforgettable experience; barren landscape combines perfectly with the blue sea.
Meet one of the many solitary and uninhabited coves off the coast; you will understand why we speak of their beauty. This is a quiet and peaceful place where the loudest sounds are the waves of the sea and it will invite you to relax and be part of this beautiful setting.
Activities such as snorkelling, fishing, kayaking or a simple stroll around while learning of the amazing stories of lost ships and pirates. Come and enjoy this beautiful and enigmatic place.
- 9:45am- Departure from the Port of Caleta Quilca toward San Jose.
- 11:45am- Arrival at the Caleta San Jose
- 3:00pm- Lunch at the hostel.
- Briefing, fishing, kayaking and boating
- 8:00am- Breakfast in San Jose Cove.
- 9:30am- Walk for Coves: La Francesa, Pampa El Ancla, Ancumpita and La Huata.
- 12:00pm- Boat ride from La Huata Cove to the Hornillos Island to see marine wolfs, penguins and birds.
- 1:00pm- Visit to the Honoratos Cove. Refreshment and return to the La Francesa Cove.
- 4:00pm- Return to the San Jose Cove for lunch.
- Free afternoon.
- 9:00pm- Bonfire and barbecue.
- 8:00am- Breakfast San Jose
- Morning free
- 12:00pm- Lunch
- 1:00pm- Back to the Caleta de Quilca
- You should bring comfortable clothing, swimwear, sweatshirts and warm clothes for night
- Comfortable shoes for walking
- The minimum stay is 3 days and 2 nights
- The beginning and end of the tour will be in the Port of Quilca in Camana-Arequipa
- Ground transportation service to and from Arequipa is not included in the price
- The minimum number of participants is 8 people. Smaller groups are subject to availability. For more information please contact us
- If the group is unable to engage because of adverse sea conditions, there will be an alternate activity on nearby beaches
- Spear fishing is possible with an extra fee
- You can rent a zodiac speed boat
- The tour will start and end by the Port of Quilca Camana Arequipa
- Boarding and departure to the Caleta San Jose will be at 9:45 am
- The return will be to the port of Caleta Quilca from San Jose on the third day at 13:00 hours
- From 6 to 10 passengers for the boat trip (approx. 2 hours)
- From 10 to 22 passengers travel on yachts (approx. 1.40 minutes)
- Sea transport from the port of embarkation in Camana Quilca
- Accommodation (room with private bath)
- All meals
- Guided walks through the surrounding coves
- Use of kayaks
- A boat ride on the Isle of Hornillos to observe marine life
- Ground transportation to and from Arequipa to the port of Quilca
- Meals and drinks not specified
- Rental of the fast boat (zodiac type)
Book for more than 20 people, contact us directly
For ground transportation from Arequipa, ask for additional information.